- 1 medium medium orange or 2-3 Mandarin oranges tangerines
- ½ lemon sliced in half
- 1- inch turmeric fresh
- 1- inch ginger fresh
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar (with the mother)
- 2 teaspoons Udo's Oil 3-6-9 Blend
Place the fresh ingredients (orange, lemon, ginger, and turmeric) in the juicer to extract the juice.
Whisk in the remaining ingredients and divide between two small glasses or shot glasses.
Enjoy right away or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Consume within 2 days
- If the flavor of these shots is too potent for you at first, try watering them down or adding them to a cup of green tea.
- Make these Immune shots in batches and then freeze them in ice-cube trays. Simply defrost and drink or add to your favorite hot cup of herbal tea anytime you need a boost.
- If you can’t find fresh ginger or turmeric, substitute ½ teaspoon of dried instead.