Kale Salad with Grass-Fed Beef Recipe
- 1/4 cup Udo’s Oil Omega 3+6+9 Blend
- 1/4 cup Flora Olive Oil + 1 tbsp. for cooking the steaks
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 2 bunches kale—stems removed and discarded, leaves torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 (4 oz.) grass-fed steaks
- Pour Udo’s Oil™ Omega 3+6+9 Blend, ¼ cup Flora Olive Oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic cloves into a mason jar and shake until uniform.
- Put kale into a large mixing bowl, pour the dressing over the kale, and mix together by hand to coat kale, massaging dressing into the leaves to soften.
- Add olive oil to a skillet over high heat and cook each steak to your preference.
- Serve steak with salad and enjoy.