Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ½ cups milk of choice
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Flora Flax Seed Oil
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 2 – 4 oz milk chocolate bar (2-4 pieces)
- ¼ tsp cayenne (or less, depending on preferred spice level)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- To a small pot, add all ingredients except for flax seed oil. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring well until ingredients are incorporated and mixture is creamy.
- Taste, adjust spice and sugar if needed, then remove from heat.
- Add flax seed oil and stir well. Pour into two mugs and top with marshmallows, whipped cream or a pinch of flaky salt. Serve immediately.