- 1/2 cup Flora Ginger and Lemon Flavour Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
- 1/4 cup Flora Sacha Inchi Oil
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- A couple pinches of pink salt
- White pepper, to taste
- Blend everything until fully emulsified and creamy (it will still be thin, but will change colour and stay together
- Serve over mixed salad - We used purple kale, loose leaf lettuce and mizuno greens, sliced shallots, and a sprinkle of fresh thyme and pepper.
Dana Green Remedios, RHN, RNCP, NNCP, is a Vancouver-based educator and coach. She is a regular contributor to the FloraHealthy blog and can answer your questions in English, French, and Spanish as a Product Information Specialist at Flora.