- Assorted summer veggies, diced
- Rosemary sprigs
- ¼ cup Udo’s Oil
- 2 tbsp. frozen orange 100% juice concentrate
- 1 tbsp. dried Italian herb mix
- 2 tsp. minced dried or roasted garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coat veggies in a light amount of olive oil.
- Pierce tough veggies with a toothpick to create a hole (large enough to thread the woody end of the rosemary sprig through).
- Thread rosemary through pierced veggies.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over skewers and grill on the barbecue.
- Combine remaining ingredients until mixed and drizzle dressing over cooked skewers.