Help support your toddler’s digestive system with Super Toddler’s Probiotic. Lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system, but adding probiotics into the dietary mix can help boost the good bacteria, keeping the bad in balance and helping to maintain a healthy microflora, naturally. Flora’s Probiotic Blends are unique in that they’ve been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract.
- Formulated to supply friendly bacteria conducive to good health in children toddlers, aged 1-3
- Contains Bifidobacterium infantis, one of the most important microorganisms found in the large intestine of toddlers
- Elevates low levels of B. infantis in gut microflora due to caesarian birth or lack of breastfeeding
- Easy-to-use powder can be added to juice, yogurt, smoothies, or formula
- Delivers 3 billion viable cells at time of manufacture
- Gluten-Free + Vegetarian + Science-Based + Raw
6 Toddler-Specific Strains**:
- Lactobacillus casei HA-108
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111
- Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122
- Bifidobacterium infantis HA-116
- Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132
- Bifidobacterium breve HA-129
**See Ingredients tab for full strain breakdown
- Provides lives micro-organisms that form part of a natural healthy intestinal flora.
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.