Are you sometimes struck by the tell-tale feelings of sluggishness and fullness after a particularly heavy meal? Embrace a time-tested European tradition and end your meals on a bitter note (the good kind!). This mildly bitter tonic is traditionally used to support healthy digestion. Gallexier® Herbal Bitters combines stimulating herbs and bitter food extracts to support digestion, including artichoke leaves, dandelion, turmeric root, gentian root, blessed thistle, and 7 other time-honored herbs. Its taste is tempered by aromatic herbs and fruit sugars, making it an ideal complement to a hearty meal, or a regular after-meal digestive. With Gallexier® Herbal Bitters, the bitter truth has never tasted, or felt, so good.
- Safe and gentle for daily use
- A non-habit-forming, alcohol-free bitter
- Free of wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, artificial additives, and preservatives
- Kosher + Gluten-Free + Non-GMO + Vegan
- Gentian and blessed thistle are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as digestive tonics to help stimulate appetite and aid digestion.
- Gentian and ginger are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nausea.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow.
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.