Looking to up your omega-3s sustainably? Go straight to the source with Flora DHA Vegetarian Algae. Fish get their omega-3s from eating algae, so we’re cutting out the middle man (or fish, rather) and bringing you a vegetarian, sustainable alternative to fish oils. Flora’s blend provides DHA supplementation, essential for the proper functioning of our brains as adults, the development of the nervous system and visual abilities during the first six months of life, and key for pregnant and nursing women.
- Assists with heart health in adults, brain function, pregnancy, and nursing, maintaining healthy triglyceride levels
- Free of additives and preservatives
- Source of DHA (Omega-3 fatty acid) for the maintenance of good health.
- Reduces serum triglycerides.
- When used during pregnancy and breastfeeding, DHA supports healthy neural and vision development of an infant.
- Helps support cognitive health by improving memory and learning functions in an aging population.
NPN Claims for children:
- Helps to improve reading performance and behavior (restless-impulsive, oppositional, hyperactivity and mood swing) in underperforming children aged 6-10.
- Improves reading ability and some attention deficit hyperactivity (ADHD)-type behavioral symptoms (restless-impulsive, oppositional, hyperactivity and mood swing) in underperforming children aged 6-10.
- Clinically proven to improve reading ability in underperforming children aged 6-10.
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.