PALEO PANCAKES with wild bluebs & coconut flakes?✨recipe below as follows using Udo’s oil in a special way
Makes 12 pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups of Green banana flour
- 3 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of almond milk (as needed)
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- 2 eggs (sub flax egg for vegan)
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup (optional)
- Syrup recipe:
- 11/2 cup of maple syrup
- 3 tbsp of Udo’s 3-6-9 oil
- 1 tbsp of almond milk
- Whisk wet ingredients! Stir into dry, don’t overmix.
- Use avocado spray or coconut oil in a hot cast iron pan, ladle out 2-3” rounds, flip when bubbly.
- For syrup: Whisk! Pour! Enjoy!
FRANCESCA CONFORTI @franniesfoodfreedom is a Holistic Nutritionist, Yoga teacher and Master of Neurolinguistic programming.