It is summer in full force right now. I’m talking 90 degree days and hot sunshine. And I am loving it! I love to cool off with popsicles. But, I don’t really like buying popsicles at the store because of all the sugar they contain. So, I created these healthy strawberry popsicles. They are LITERALLY only three ingredients!
- 3 1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup Flora Mānuka Honey
- 1/2 cup water
- Add the strawberries, manuka honey, and water to a blender or food processor. Puree it.
- Using a funnel, fill your popsicle molds almost all the way full, leaving a bit of room for expansion during freezing. If you have smaller/larger molds you may come out with more or less than 8 popsicles.
- Add the sticks to your molds, place in the freezer. I like to freeze them overnight to make sure they are completely frozen. Enjoy!
Recipe by Rosemary Squires (@thehintofrosemary) a Registered Dietitian in upstate New York, focusing on holistic health and mindful eating. For more of Rosemary’s recipes, visit https://www.thehintofrosemary.com/