- 2 tablespoons instant coffee ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 tablespoons hot water⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1/2 cup milk (I use sweetened almond milk)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- ½ tsp – 1 tsp of Udo’s Oil 3•6•9 Blend
- In a stand mixer or in a large mixing bowl, whisk together the coffee, sugar, and water until stiff peaks form. Please use the gift of technology to whip this mixture or it will take you 500 years. Then add in your spices and whip until incorporated.
- In a glass or mug, add your milk (and ice if making a chilled coffee) and Udo’s Oil and stir to combine. Top with whipped coffee mixture and admire the beauty that is an internet food trend.