- 2 large carrots, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 large lemons, peeled, seeds removed
- 4 inches ginger, washed
- 1 cup water
- 6 scoops Flora Acerola Powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Pinch black pepper
- Blender method: Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth. Use a nut milk bag to separate juice from pulp (save the pulp in the freezer). Serve.
- Juicer method: Add carrots, lemons, and ginger to a juicer. Once juiced, add water, Acerola Powder, turmeric and black pepper. Stir well and serve.
Lindsay Young@eatyoungnutrition is a nutritionist and lover of food from around the world. She’s passionate about making healthy, home cooked food accessible and approachable for everyone. She hosts workshops in her home town, Kelowna, sees clients and works as a recipe developer and food photographer.