- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 ½ pounds chicken meat, cubed
- 3 sliced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper (we used white)
- 1 whole Thai chili pepper (optional)
- 28 oz / 796 mL fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can regular coconut milk (reserve the cream portion)
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh turmeric, ginger, or a combo
- 1 good glug of Omega Sport+
- Heat oil in the pot. If electric, set the timer to sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and chicken to the pot. Season with salt and pepper. Stir.
- Add the tomatoes and coconut milk (reserve the cream).
- Add whole chili (if using), curry powder, turmeric and/or ginger root. Stir.
- Close the lid, check your valve, and manually set the time to 15 minutes.
- When cook time is up, carefully quick release the steam. When the pin drops, remove the lid.
- Add the coconut cream and Omega Sport+. Remove whole chili (if used). Top with fresh herbs and serve with rice, cauliflower, or naan bread.
Dana Green Remedios, RHN, RNCP, is a Vancouver-based educator and coach. Sheis a regular contributor to the FloraHealthy blog andcan answer your questions in English, French, and Spanish as a Product Information Specialist at Flora.