Super Green Veggie Burger Patties
Recipe and image by Ellie Bullen @elsas_wholesomelife
3-4 tbsp. Flora Green Blend
2 cups frozen green peas, defrosted
1 onion, diced
3 potatoes (500 g), cut into cubes
1/2 cup hemp seeds
1 tsp. salt and pepper
1 cup kale, finely diced
1/4 cup dill, chopped
1 tbsp. coconut aminos (or tamari/soy)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil the diced potatoes until soft, drain and transfer to mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
- Heat a fry pan to medium heat, add a teaspoon of olive oil. Fry onion until golden and translucent.
- Add onions, green peas, Green Blend powder, kale, dill, salt and pepper and coconut aminos to the mixing bowl. Stir and mash all ingredients together to form a veggie pattie dough.
- Place the hemp seeds in a shallow bowl.
- Form mixture into 8 balls, rolling each in hemp seeds.
- Place on a lined baking tray and press into 1.5-2 cm thick patties.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve patties on burger buns with salad, hummus, guacamole and caramelized onions or on top of a salad.