1/4 cup sesame seeds
1 clove garlic
3 Tbs. Flora Apple Cider Vinegar Wellness Shot – Ginger & Lemon Flavor
2 Tbs. Flora Pumpkin Oil
3 heirloom carrots in a variety of colors
1 apple (pick a crisp-tart variety)
1/3 cup salad toppers/mixed seeds such as sesame, pumpkin, and sunflower*
- Grind the sesame seeds with a mortal and pestle. Add a clove of garlic and muddle until well mashed.
- Add in the apple cider vinegar and oil, and mix. Set aside to let the flavors meld.
- Using a mandolin or knife, slice the carrots into matchsticks. Then, slice the apple.
- Mix together in a bowl and dress, tossing to coat.
- Add the seeds and season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy right away!
*Feel like something toasty? Gently toast your seeds before topping your salad.