Chocolate Orange Bliss Balls
- ¾ cup Flora Blood Orange Baobites
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate protein powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2-3 tbsp Udo’s Oil Omega 3+6+9 Blend
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup almond butter
- Optional liquids: 2-4 tablespoons lemon juice, maple syrup, coffee, or a combination
- Place everything in food processor (or similar) and blitz until a fine crumb forms. At first, it may not form a ball, but when you squeeze it together, it stays.
- Check the taste and moisture level. If needed, you can add some lemon juice or other liquid. If your almond butter is unsalted, you may wish to add some salt.
- Shape into truffle-sized balls.
- Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 7 days or freeze for up to 3 months.