Beet ‘N Berry Overnight Cauliflower Oats
Recipe & photo courtesy of Dr. Tara Sunshine
Ingredients per serving:
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond or nut-free milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 Tbsp plain homemade coconut yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbsp collagen peptides (omit for vegan)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Salus red beet crystals
- 1 tsp gelatinized maca powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp reishi, lion’s mane, or 6-mushroom blend powder (optional, used here)
- monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice, adjusted to taste
- optional toppings: coconut chips, granola, grapes, fresh or frozen berries, bee pollen, or toppings of choice
- Add all the ingredients (excluding toppings) to a bowl or single-serving mason jar(s) and stir well to combine. Sweeten to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 6 hours.
- In the morning, stir and serve chilled or heat if desired. Add toppings and enjoy!
Beet ‘N’ Berry Overnight Cauliflower Oats can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.