Take a proactive approach to supporting your child’s gastrointestinal health by providing beneficial gut flora with Flora’s Toddler’s Probiotic. Lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system, but adding probiotics into the dietary mix can help boost the good bacteria, keeping the bad in balance and helping to maintain a healthy microflora, naturally. Flora’s Probiotic Blends are unique in that they’ve been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract.*
- Formulated to supply friendly bacteria conducive to support gastrointestinal health in children ages 1 to 5*
- Easy-to-use powder can be added to juice, yogurt, or formula
- Delivers 3 billion cells per capsules at time of manufacture
- Gluten-Free + Vegetarian + Science-Based + Raw
6 Toddler-Specific Strains**:
- Lactobacillus casei HA-108
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111
- Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122
- Bifidobacterium infantis HA-116
- Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132
- Bifidobacterium breve HA-129
**See Supplement Facts for full strain breakdown
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.