Mom’s Meet Wow Summit
October 13 - 14 // Chicago, IL
The WOW Summit is a powerful, two-day event, filled with inspiration and education. Join hundreds of moms and mom bloggers from the Moms Meet community committed to leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Maybe you’re feeling lonely in your motherhood journey and desire to connect with like-minded moms.
- Maybe transitioning your family to a healthy lifestyle has been overwhelming and unsuccessful.
- Maybe you’re looking to learn more about natural, organic, non-GMO, or allergy-free products.
- Maybe you need a little time away for yourself to recharge and get inspired.
No matter the reason, it’s time to make a real change in your life and gain the support you crave.
September 23 - 24 // Los Angeles, CA
At Green Festival, we are committed to:
- Showcasing the best and latest green products and services in the market
- Making ‘green’ practical, viable and accessible to everyone by promoting sustainability in everyday life choices and actions
- Providing the ultimate marketplace for green brands and consumers who want to integrate sustainability into their lives
- Striving to be a zero-waste marketplace where consumers can be assured that companies are committed to environmental sustainability
- Representing a diverse, sustainable community that is socially and environmentally responsible
- Encouraging companies to adopt green and fair trade principles through Green America’s certification process
- Supporting vegan-vegetarian diets that are focused on organic, non-GMO and local artisanal foods as part of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle
- Serving as a launching pad for Corporate Social Responsibility efforts and consumer programs in sustainability
September 09 - 09 // Orlando, FL
MommyCon is a nationwide convention series dedicated to creating and nurturing a community of parents and parents-to-be in celebration of natural parenting. MommyCon takes a gentle and positive approach to educating parents about the emotional and physical benefits of natural birthing, breastfeeding and babywearing. They advocate values of holistic health, eco-friendly diapering, child safety standards and procedures, and female self-care and wellness. Their mission is to create a community of support, acceptance and non-judgement for parents journeying through parenthood.
Join the MommyCon Orlando discussion group on Facebook to connect and learn more!