As we take a moment to really understand the true impact this global pandemic has had on each and every one of us – physically, emotionally, financially – we are extremely grateful to all of our Employees who rolled up their sleeves and continued to make our natural health products available for our customers, to keep everyone’s immune health strong. It wasn’t easy and the fight is not over. But we are confident that we can fight this together.
The health and wellbeing of our Employees is of utmost importance to the Flora Group of Companies. As such, the following initiatives have been implemented to ensure the health and safety of our Employees:
- Flora has taken a proactive approach on an interim basis to minimize the number of Employees working in the Office.
- A janitorial company has been contracted to provide additional deep cleaning and disinfecting of our offices, including the common areas.
- Extra hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray has been added to Reception and all the common areas.
- Employees who are sick and exhibit flu and common cold symptoms are required to stay home and self-isolate.
- Employees are on a staggered break schedule and physical distancing measures are in place.
- Flora is limiting visitors to those essential to our operations.
- Flora is screening all visitors to ensure they do not pose any risks to our Employees.
Thank-you for your continued support. Please stay healthy and safe!