The responsibility of the Warehouse Clerk is to verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments, prepare items for shipment, and receiving unpacking, and stocking incoming products and materials for use following SOP, GMP and other company policies and procedures.
- Receive all products coming from Production, verifying product description, quantities, and Lot numbers for accuracy.
- Place Quarantines product in appropriate Quarantine Locations within the warehouse.
- Complete Receiving Reports for all inbound products, verify all quantities and product for accuracy, as well as, all vendor Lot numbers and expiry dates.
- Enter appropriate receiving information into the Flora, Inc. warehouse VPN folders.
- Place Finished Goods from Production into designated Quarantined areas.
- Move Finished Goods from Quarantined area and into Finished Goods area upon release from the QC Department.
- Pick, Pack and palletize branch transfers for shipments to our New York office.
- Verifies for correct product, quantities, Lot Numbers, and expiry.
- Keep and maintain clean and organized warehouse work areas.
- Stock and rotate stock for the shipping department picking locations.
- Adhere to all company policies including all safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be forklift certified and/or certifiable.
May require working occasional overtime-flexibility of schedule as needed with short notice. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, reach overhead, bend, and stoop throughout the workday. The employee must regularly lift and/or move 50 pounds.
- Effective communication with others through the written word, as well as, verbally
- Basic math skills; able to add, subtract, and divide
- Basic computer skills and be able to use MS Windows, Excel, Word and email
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Life & Disability insurance
Paid Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectation to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.