The responsibility of the Production Worker is to produce and package and document production, while maintaining a clean and safe work environment, as well as, following SOP, GMP and other company policies and procedures.
- Production and packaging of manufactured goods.
- Prepare production line equipment by performing sterile cleaning-in-place, servicing-in-place, and cleaning out-of-place. Conduct operator inspections and perform preventive maintenance checks.
- Produce requirements by operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions, and adjusting equipment controls.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (GMP), and standard operating procedures.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, and calling for repairs.
- Document production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
- Update job knowledge by participating in cross training opportunities.
- Enhance organization by accepting ownership of processes, new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensure highest possible quality of manufactured goods.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Food/dietary supplement manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience with quality control and performance goals
- Experience working in a fast-paced working environment
- Dependable with a good attendance record
May require working occasional overtime-flexibility of schedule as needed with short notice. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.Ability to work in a refrigerated environment.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, reach overhead, bend, and stoop throughout the workday. The employee must regularly lift and/or move 50 pounds.
- Effective communication with others through the written word, as well as, verbally
- Basic math skills; able to add, subtract, and divide
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off, Holidays
- 401k Plan
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectation to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.