eCommerce Digital Marketing Specialist
The eCommerce Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for recommending and executing corporate digital shopper marketing objectives and strategies for all web grocery partners, as well as online and digital programs. In addition, this position requires management and ownership of all associated internal and external product databases and platforms. The eCommerce Digital Marketing Specialist defines and implements measurement strategies that align with the Flora Inc. and Flora Manufacturing and Distributing Ltd. marketing and business objectives; produces meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivers monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight. The role will also focus on improving efficiency in ecommerce and digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI.
The successful candidate will not necessarily come from a pure web analytics background but an excellent, in-depth level of knowledge in digital marketing. Experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns is essential.
ANALYSIS AND REPORTING (50%)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROIs and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Deliver regular reporting and analysis documentation and present findings or results via in-person presentation or conference calls
- Assist in educating on the benefits of digital marketing and the importance of online measurement and performance optimization
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimization consultancy and influencing conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data
- Use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests
- Assist with the development of marketing plans and programs that build brand equity, drive incremental sales, online merchandising activities, and deliver category growth utilizing insights and expertise within the eCommerce channel
- Drive customer engagement through long-range planning and advancement of sustainable category growth strategies in collaboration with internal teams and external retail partners
- Manage channel marketing programs ensuring flawless execution through strong project management and budgeting
- Assist with program and investment recommendations for strategic customers.
- Act as data-driven architect, constantly optimizing social proof channels that drive optimal ROI
- Manage brand representation on all eCommerce websites, mobile apps, retail websites, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day online channel
- Take responsibility and ownership for all associated internal and external product databases, including correct and updated nutrition and claim data, product descriptions, imagery, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Food/dietary supplement manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience with quality control and performance goals
- Experience working in a fast-paced working environment
- Dependable with a good attendance record
- Ability to prioritize tasks and ensure completion with minimal errors
- Basic math skills; able to add, subtract, and divide
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, looking consistently for potential food safety or quality deviations
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
Training and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have:
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics)
- High level of experience working with Google AdWords and other paid search platforms
- Advanced MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- High level of experience working with Mailchimp
- Working knowledge of Woocommerce, Shopify, and WordPress
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- High level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Experience in working with website optimization tools and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Maxymiser, etc.
- Long periods of sitting at a computer
- May require working overtime-flexibility of schedule as needed
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to type or handle and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk or stand. The employee is seldom required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use critical thinking, data analysis and mathematical skills. The employee is also required to use interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Life & Disability insurance
Paid Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.