Customer Care Representative
The responsibility of the Customer Care Representative is to receive and process incoming orders from phone, email, fax, etc. and educate customers on products as needed. Duties include up-selling, informing customers of special pricing, shipping dates, handling questions or complaints while maintaining established relationships, and setting up new customer accounts.
- Enter orders in Ross sent via email, phone or fax
- Pull Email Orders-Stamped Received and distribute
- Pull and enter Fax orders
- Process Orders and Invoices for: Vitacost, Vitamin Shoppe, iHerb, Vitamin Cottage, Full Green Circle
- Answer customer/consumer questions as needed
- Track Orders
- Send Invoices upon request
- Upsell opportunities on all phone interactions
- Contact clients when not meeting shipping minimum
- Prepare Customer Service Report
- Fill out claim form for returns/credits and place in bin for Credit Department
- Promote Monthly Specials and apply correct discounts
- Upsell as requested—Prostock, unadvertised Specials etc.
- Assist customers in opening new account
- Advise of process and requirements
- Collect needed information and communicate with Sales Reps as required
- Prepare Potential New Customer Form (PNC)
- Take opening order, pass to proper personnel for processing and advise customer of their C#
- Check for Backorders or Duplicates on every order
- Cancel or Modify Orders as needed and communicate with shipping and the CCR team
- Send Email Confirmation to all phone orders and/or“add-ons”to orders to meet shipping minimum
- Manage sales territory to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals using Direct Calls to Customers, Email blasts, follow up calls and emails
- Send promo items as needed
- Cross train back up for Credits Department
- Departmental document filing and general organization
- Cover front desk responsibilities as needed
- Review daily calendar of incoming visitors
- Greet and register guests
- Monitor gate and provide onsite access to all scheduled visitors
- Notify appropriate employee to accompany visitor
- 2+ years of Customer Service or related experience
- Industry experience preferred
Minimum High School Diploma-Some College preferred
Training and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, and individual should have knowledge of email, spreadsheets and word processing software. Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret general reports or instructions. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various internal and external groups. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
Long periods of sitting at a computer
May require working occasional overtime-flexibility of schedule as needed
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to type or handle and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk or stand. The employee is seldom required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use critical thinking, data analysis and mathematical skills. The employee is also required to use interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Problem resolution
- Product knowledge
- Telephone etiquette
- Active listening
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate Computer Skills a must-Good basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Ross
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off, Holidays
- 401k Plan
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectation to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.