This recipe for turkey meatloaf, featuring sacha inchi oil, is an excellent meal for a winter cleanse.
- 3 small white onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp. Flora Sacha Inchi Oil
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp. unrefined sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 C chicken stock
- 1/4 C Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. tomato paste
- 5 lb. ground turkey breast
- 3 extra large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 320 F.
- Heat sacha inchi oil in medium pan over medium heat. Add onions, thyme, salt, and pepper, and cook for about 12 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato paste, and mix well. Remove from heath and allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Combine ground turkey breast, eggs, and onion mixture in a large bowl.
- Mix well and place in lightly greased 5 X 9 loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until meatloaf is cooked through. Slice and enjoy!