This pretty pink summer dressing is nice over mixed greens, microgreens, or sprouts. You may like to top with crumbled goat cheese and something crunchy, like nuts, seeds, or even radish. This dressing is a rich source of nutrients like omega-3, B12, and vitamin C.
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or thawed
- 1/2 cup Udo’s Oil
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp organic tamari soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until uniform and smooth. Voila!
- Taste and adjust seasoning; saltiness and spiciness will vary depending on the soy sauce, cayenne and garlic used.