This has to be the prettiest salad I have ever made! What’s better is how easy it comes together.
- 1 bunch broccolini. chop their heads off
- 1/2 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons Flora sacha inchi oil (US/CA)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tspn pink Himalayan salt
- Dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 carrot, julienned (or buy matchsticks!)
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c beet spirals
- 1/4 c each fresh parsley and basil, chopped
- Arils from 1/2 pomegranate
- 1/2 blood orange
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli & kale.
- In a small skillet, combine the avocado oil, garlic, and ginger over medium heat. Simmer 5 minutes or until the garlic is fragrant. Remove from the heat and add the sacha inchi oil, lemon juice, coconut aminos, honey, salt, and a large pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Pour warm dressing over broccoli and kale, massaging it in. Add carrots, bell peppers, beet spirals, parsley, basil, and pomegranate arils, and toss to combine.
- Toss orange and avocado slices and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds to serve!
Rebecca Costa is an energetic health and life enthusiast located in sunny Central Florida who is passionate about sharing her balanced lifestyle with others. She loves connecting with and inspiring her community with easy recipes like this one. Follow her on Instagram @xxrlilly. Click here for more recipes from Rebecca.