Rosemary Bee(t)’s Knees with Pink Aquafaba Foam
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 small or 1 large sprig of fresh rosemary
- 2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounces rosemary honey syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons aquafaba
- 1/4 teaspoon Salus Red Beet Crystals
- Bring honey, water, and rosemary to a boil in a small saucepan. Let simmer for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to be infused. Set aside and let cool.
- Blend gin, cooled rosemary honey syrup mixture, lemon juice, aquafaba, and beet crystals in a high-speed blender on high for 20 seconds to allow the aquafaba to get super creamy and foamy.
- Pour over ice, or transfer to an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake vigorously until cold, then pour into a glass.
- 1 cup cashews
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Salus Red Beet Crystals
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liquer
- 1/2 cup cinnamon cashew milk
- In a high speed blender, combine cashews, water, honey, cinnamon, vanilla, and beet crystals and blend on high until fully combined. You can strain through a nut milk bag, but it’s not necessary.
- Combine vodka, coffee liqueur and cashew milk mixture in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Pour over ice. Top with some ground cinnamon (optional).
Adeline Waugh enjoys challenging the status quo by developing beautifully vibrant recipes using only the purest of real food ingredients. Find her on Instagram @vibrantandpure and visit her website at VibrantAndPure.com.