Recipe and image courtesy of Lindsay Young, @eatyoungnutrition
Herbal Peach and ACV Iced Tea
Great for stress and anxiety* | Aids digestion*
- 1 litre filtered water
- 1 tbsp dried holy basil
- 1 tbsp dried dandelion root
- 1 tbsp dried lemon balm
- 1 cup very ripe peach pieces, peeled
- 2 tbsp Flora Turmeric & Cinnamon ACV
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Start by boiling your water, then let it sit for two minutes. This is to bring the temperature back down a few degrees. Add herbs to an infuser inside a tea pitcher, then pour the hot water over top. Let it sit uncovered for 10 minutes.
- While steeping the herbs add peaches, Turmeric & Cinnamon ACV, maple syrup, lemon zest and cinnamon to a small bowl. Use a cocktail muddler or the back of a fork to mash everything together until it’s the consistency of apple sauce.
- Remove the herbs and add your peach mixture to the pitcher. Stir well.
- Let this refrigerate overnight. Before serving, strain the tea to remove the peachy flesh. This is optional, but I like to remove it. Don’t discard it though, it tastes delicious — like apple sauce with peaches.
- Serve over ice.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Lindsay Young @eatyoungnutrition is a nutritionist and lover of food from around the world. She’s passionate about making healthy, home cooked food accessible and approachable for everyone. She hosts workshops in her home town, Kelowna, sees clients and works as a recipe developer and food photographer.