- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Cashew Cream Center:
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- solid part from 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Serving Udo’s Oil 3.6.9 Blend
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp carob powder
- 1 Chocolate Bar
- 1/2 tsp espresso powder
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- Combine all base ingredients in a food processor until a sticky dough forms.
- Press into the bottom of a lined loaf pan.
- To make the center combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing until smooth and creamy. Spread evenly over the base.
- For the topping, Melt the chocolate & cashew butter together until completely smooth, then stir in the espresso powder.
- Spread gently over the cream center. Place in the freezer to set!
- Cut into slices & enjoy!
Recipe by Dani (@danishealthyeats) Dani is a 25 year old Holistic Nutritionist from Seattle, Washington. She focuses on nutrition for healing purposes & creates delicious recipes that are not only nurturing for your body, but quick & painless to make.