Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
Lynden, WA, US
Design and create catalogues, flyers, monthly specials, sell sheets, advertisements in magazines, newspapers and radio, product knowledge sheets, brochures, booklets, in-store promo items, web material, banner ads, and e-blasts. Production of social media materials including short videos.
- Design and create print materials, including catalogs, flyers, monthly specials, sell sheets, advertisements in magazines, product knowledge sheets, brochures, and in-store promo items. (10%)
- Design and create digital marketing materials including web material, banner ads, e-blasts and social media materials including short videos and reels. (30%)
- Take product and food photography and style shoot as required. Source photos, color corrections, and editing photos. Prepare file to print ready stage, prepare files for web as needed (i.e., banners, images to tie-in with print promotion that will also be featured online). (25%)
- Shoot and edit high quality video to be used on a variety of platforms. (25%)
- Work closely with the marketing and creative teams to contribute to the product/brand concepts and ideas. (5%)
- Assist with proofreading work of others to ensure the quality of our marketing materials and the consistency of the messages. (5%)
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Mac environment
- Strong understanding of branding and marketing principles
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills including effective prioritization and follow-up
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Working knowledge of After Effects, Premiere Pro (or similar film and video editing software), Shopify Plus, and Klaviyo.
- Ability to respond quickly and work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Able to take design direction, design recommendations, and constructive criticism.
- Photography and video experience required
Graphic design degree or diploma with a minimum of 3 years’ experience with and agency or client-side environment preferred
Long periods of sitting at a computer
May require working occasional overtime-flexibility of schedule as needed
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays
- 401k Plan
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectation to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|||Lynden, WA, US|||||||||u7v9mW.7TkiXZjbz|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
APPLICATION FORM * Required