Makes 6 servings
2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
1 cup mixed raw nuts; hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios (coarsely pulsed in a blender)
½ cup unsweetened dried cranberries & chopped apricots
¼ cup dried unsweetened coconut
¼ cup raw seeds (sunflower or pumpkin)
3-4 tbsp. maple syrup
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1 tbsp. Flora Beyond Greens
½ tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. fine sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 315 ̊F.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl, mixing well and tossing to coat.
3. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes, until very lightly toasted.
4. Cool before serving.
5. Granola can be kept in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
6. This granola tastes great on top of yogurt, as a salad topper, or simply on its own.