No-Bake Energy Bites
Makes 20 bites
1 cup crispy brown rice cereal (no sugar added)
½ cup dried unsweetened coconut & some extra for rolling
½ cup gluten-free oats, coarsely ground in food processor
¼ cup almond butter, preferably raw
¼ cup hemp hearts
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tbsp. Flora Beyond Greens
1 tsp. Udo’s Oil Blend
1 tsp. dark cocoa powder
A pinch of sea salt
1. In a bowl, mix the brown rice cereal, hemp hearts, coconut, oats, and salt.
2. In another bowl, combine the almond butter, maple syrup,Flora Beyond Greens, Udo’s Oil Blend, and cocoa powder.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients to thoroughly mix.
4. Take a golf ball size of the mixture and squeeze it into a ball, then roll in the extra coconut. Continue until all of the mixture is used up.
5. Store in the freezer for an easy snack, anytime.