Flora’s Pregnancy Care Probiotic is a combination of two specific strains of Lactobacillus probiotics proven to support women’s health before, during and after pregnancy. These strains support gastrointestinal and vaginal health, and discourage the growth of pathogenic “bad” bacteria. Pregnancy Care also helps promote healthy vaginal flora after a caesarean and can help manage diarrhea associated with antibiotic therapy. Bump up your good bacteria with Pregnancy Care.
- Especially beneficial for post C-section women on antibiotic therapy
- Helps manage antibiotic-associated diarrhea during the postpartum period in women after cesarean section delivery
- Helps promote a favourable gut and vaginal microbiota in women
Clinically Proven + Gluten-Free + Made in Canada + Non-Dairy + Non-GMO Strains + Shelf-stable
- Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health in women, including pregnant and postpartum women.
- Helps support and promote a favorable gut and vaginal microbiota in women during pregnancy and the postpartum period.
- Helps promote a favorable gut and vaginal flora in post-cesarean section women under antibiotic therapy.
- Helps manage antibiotic-associated diarrhea (AAD) during the postpartum period in women after cesarean section delivery.