Frozen Yogurt Bark
This recipe makes one standard cookie sheet tray of bark.
- 4 cups plain probiotic Greek or coconut yogurt (recommend higher fat yogurt so your dessert is creamy instead of icy)
- 1/2 cup collagen peptides (or natural or vanilla protein powder) (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Flora Omega Sport+ or MCT oil (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Salus Red Beet Crystals
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2+ tbsp Flora Manuka Honey Blend (or raw honey, monkfruit sweetener or stevia), adjusted to taste
- Toppings as desired: fresh or dried fruit, nuts/seeds, cacao nibs, dark chocolate chips, diced chocolate pieces, coconut chips, granola, trail mix, cinnamon roasted chickpeas, naturally colored sprinkles, etc.
- Mix yogurt with collagen/protein, MCT oil, Red Beet Crystals and vanilla until smooth. Sweeten to taste.
- Spread yogurt mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with toppings of choice.
- Freeze until firm, usually at least 4 hours. Once firm, break into pieces and devour!