Do you dream big and train hard? Boost your energy, enhance your endurance and improve your health, naturally, with Omega Sport+®.
With powerful ingredients like organic omegas -3, -6 essential fatty acids and -9, medium-chain triglycerides(MCTs), turmeric, vitamin D, Omega Sport+® is the fuel your body’s hungering for. This natural, energy-boosting blend can help promote next-level health, training, and adventure for active people of all levels, from weekend warriors to elite athletes.
- Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), a form of cholesterol-free saturated fat the body can burn for fuel. Unlike other fats, they are rapidly absorbed and go straight to the liver to be quickly used for energy, rather than stored as fat.
- Omega-3 and -6 essential fatty acids to stimulate metabolism of fat for energy and to provide anti-inflammatory compounds for the brain, cardiovascular system and muscles.
- A unique turmeric extract called CurcuWIN® is included to support digestion of the healthy fats. Turmeric may reduce post-workout inflammation and joint pain. CurcuWIN® is made with the UltraSOL Nutrient Delivery System a unique micro-encapsulation technology that converts lipophilic compounds and poorly-absorbed nutrients to water-dispersible ingredients, for enhanced bioavailability.
- Vitamin D, a crucial vitamin for bone and immune health that also plays a role in muscle contraction/strength and protein synthesis. 3 Tbsp of Omega Sport+® provides 100% of the RDI for vitamin D.
Gluten-Free + Soy-Free + Non-GMO + Vegetarian + Kosher + Made-in-Canada + Keto-Friendly
• Used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain
• Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
• Used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant/ liver protectant/ increase bile excretion by the liver and stimulating contraction of the gallbladder
• Used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion
• Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia (carminative).
• Helps in the maintenance of bones and teeth
• Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
• Source of omega-3 essential fatty acids as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) for the maintenance of good health
• Provides medium-chain fatty acids which supply cellular energy (ATP) to body tissues, including the brain, heart and muscles
• Provides medium-chain fatty acids which contribute to body and brain energy metabolism
• Source of omega-3 essential fatty acids and medium-chain fatty acids for the maintenance of good health and supply of cellular energy to body tissues, including the brain, heart and muscles
• Source of omega-3 essential fatty acids and medium-chain fatty acids which contribute to energy metabolism in the body and maintenance of good health
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.