Chlorella is a type of freshwater green algae containing chlorophyll, iron, vitamin B12 and vitamin A. Chlorella’s rich green color comes from a high concentration of chlorophyll, which is responsible for the green colour found in many plants and algae.
- Broken cell wall for optimal absorption of nutrients
- A complete protein source containing 50% raw algal protein
- Gluten-Free + Non-GMO + Raw + Vegan
- Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis
- Source of protein which helps build and repair body tissues
- Provides antioxidants that help fight and protect cells from free radicals