BioJOINT™ provides factors for bone development, building of connective tissue and maintains joint mobility. BioJOINT is a holistic system which helps activate the worker cells of the cartilage, and support their effective use of glucosamine in collagen production. Without this glucosamine acts as an anti-inflammatory without contributing to tissue regeneration.
Supplying 200 mg of MSM, 200 mg of glucosamine complex (sulfate, hydrochloride) and 80 mg of chondroitin per 5 g scoop (used for each 20 lb of animal’s body weight), BioJOINT contains a blend of powerful antioxidants, vitamins and herbs that facilitate a healthy inflammatory response and support healthy joint function.
- For dogs and cats of any age with a predisposition to joint issues
- Eases joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity
- Helps maintain healthy bone and joint function
- Supports cartilage and connective tissue health
- Supports hormone imbalance, especially in spayed and neutered pets
- With BioFIBRE for optimal absorption
The BiologicVET™ Advantage
BiologicVET’s line of health products for pets is formulated to maximize their quality of life. Years of extensive development through nutrigenomics research are incorporated into every BiologicVET formula.
- High concentration of nutrients and active ingredients for amazing results and value
- Free of PCBs, heavy metals, dioxins and GMOs
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Made with BioFIBRE, a prebiotic for optimal nutrient absorption and hormonal support for spayed and neutered pets
- Meets conditions established by Health Canada for Veterinary Health Products (VHPs)
- Potency and freshness guaranteed
- Well-received, pet approved taste
- Easy to use: no pills, no fuss
- Natural Flavour
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.