Tomato & Basil Bruschetta with Udo’s Oil
- 4 medium fresh tomatoes or 8 Roma plum tomatoes, chopped into ½-inch cubes
- 1-2 fresh baguettes, cut into ½-inch thick slices
- 1 small bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Udo’s Oil Blend
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon red or balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Drain excess tomato juice from bowl. Add Udo’s Oil Blend and vinegar and mix well.
- On a grill, a baking sheet in the oven, or in a toaster, toast the bread.
- Holding the bread over the bowl, scoop the bruschetta mix onto the toasted bread, allowing the excess juices and pieces to fall back into the bowl.
- Place bruschetta slices on a tray and serve.