This pretty pink summer dressing is nice over mixed greens, microgreens, or sprouts. You may like to top with crumbled goat cheese and something crunchy, like nuts, seeds, or even radish. This dressing is a rich source of nutrients like omega-3, B12, and vitamin C.
Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Strawberry Summer Salad Dressing
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or thawed
- 1/2 cup Udo’s Oil
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp organic tamari soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until uniform and smooth. Voila!
- Taste and adjust seasoning; saltiness and spiciness will vary depending on the soy sauce, cayenne and garlic used.
Dana Green Remedios, RHN, RNCP, NNCP, is a Vancouver-based educator and coach. She is a regular contributor to the FloraHealthy blog and can answer your questions in English, French, and Spanish as a Product Information Specialist at Flora.