Recipe: Vegan Trail Mix Cookies
- 2 ¼ cups gluten-free oats
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1 ½ cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup dried coconut (unsweetened)
- ¾ cup cocoa nibs
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 tbsp. U.C. Green Blend (or Beyond Greens)
- A pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl & mix together.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine wet mixture to dry mixture and gently mix together.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon, shape cookies into 2-inch mounds. Sprinkle the cookies with a pinch of sea salt.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes, or until the edges are just golden. Do not over bake. Let cool completely before serving.