It is time to cozy up with bowl of Curried Coconut Cauliflower Soup + Udo’s Oil. There is something about a warm bowl of soup that does the soul good…and with the added benefits of Udo’s Oil, it will help keep you florahealthy too.
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, halved
- 5 cups organic vegetable stock
- 1 can (14 oz. ) coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. Thai curry paste
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- ½ tsp. coriander powder
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives
- 6-8 tbsp. Udo’s Oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Spread cauliflower, onion, and garlic in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- While the vegetables are baking, bring the vegetable stock, curry paste, cumin, coriander, and turmeric to a boil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and add them to the stock pot. Reduce the heat to low, add some salt and pepper, and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Carefully blend the soup in batches in the blender until desired consistency. Stir in the coconut milk, adding additional salt, pepper, or more spices if needed. Ladle into serving bowls and drizzle each bowl with Udo’s Oil (about1 tbsp. per bowl). Add chives for garnish.