- 1 egg or flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water)
- 1 cup almond butter or cashew butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- If you are using a flax egg, mix together ground flax and water and allow to sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine almond butter, coconut sugar, baking soda, egg or flax egg, vanilla extract, and sea salt until a sticky dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls about the size of a golf ball and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake 6 at a time because they spread out a lot. Bake for 12 minutes.
Click here for the frosting recipe.
Adeline Waugh enjoys challenging the status quo by developing beautifully vibrant recipes using only the purest of real food ingredients. Find her on Instagram @vibrantandpure and visit her website at VibrantAndPure.com.