Manuka Honey Winter Salad Recipe
- ¼ red cabbage
- ¼ white cabbage
- 4 leaves of kale or cavolo nero
- 2 large carrots
- 2 spring onions
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 3-4 tbsp. [Flora Organic Olive|https://www.florahealth.com/us/products/extra-virgin-olive-oil/
- 1 tsp. grain mustard
- 1 tbsp. Flora Manuka Honey
- 1 handful mixed seeds, sesame & sunflower
- Small handful fresh mint
- Finely shred the cabbages.
- Roughly chop the kale excluding stocks.
- Peel and finely slice the carrots.
- Finely slice the spring onions.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Gently fry the garlic in a little olive oil. Do not burn.
- In a food processor, add the fried garlic, vinegar, oil and mustard and blend for a few minutes, then stop and add the Manuka Honey.
- Blend for a few seconds.
- Add a pinch of sea salt and black pepper, then pour it over the sliced vegetables.
- Use your hands to toss and dress everything.
- Heat the seeds in a dry pan for a few minutes until warm, then scatter them over the salad.
- Pick and tear over your mint leaves, then eat it immediately.