Kefir is a fermented milk product that tastes like a drinkable yogurt. It contains high levels of vitamin B12, calcium, magnesium, and more that make your breakfast super nutritious. With added manuka honey, this smoothie bowl turns into a great start to your day!
Manuka Honey Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 17 oz. Kefir
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 capsule of Flora's Adult's Probiotic US/CA
- 1 tsp. Flora Manuka Honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- Toppings: pumpkin seeds, blueberries, granola, raspberries, almonds
- Blend together the smoothie ingredients.
- Top with pumpkin seeds, blueberries, granola, raspberries, and almonds.
- Serves 2.