Kale Salad with Grass-Fed Beef
- 1/4 cup Udo's Oil
- 1/4 cup Flora Olive Oil
- 1/4 tbsp. Flora Olive Oil (for steaks)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 bunches kale, stems removed & leaves torn into bite-sizes pieces
- 4 - 4 oz. grass-fed steaks
- Pour Udo's Oil, 1/4 cup of olive oil, vinegar, and garlic in a mason jar. Shake until uniform.
- Put kale into large mixing bowl. Pour dressing over kale and mix together by hand, massaging dressing into leaves.
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet over high heat and cook steak to your preference. Serve with salad and enjoy.