Have you ever tried a Burmese Ginger salad? This is my take featuring Flora’s Udo’s Oil 3.6.9 Blend. I’ve been enjoying this nutritious salad with all my main courses and it can be a lunch on its own too. I always make sure to have my daily dose of omega’s and Udo’s Oil makes it easy. Each serving provides the omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFAs) the body needs but cannot make on its own.
Burmese Ginger Salad
- 1 green cabbage head
- 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 a cup of diced red onion
- 1/3 cup of fermented sliced ginger
- 1 whole lemon juice
- 3-4 tbsp of Udo’s Oil 3.6.9 Blend
- 1 cup of crispy chickpeas (any brand)
- 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds (sprouted is optional)
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds (sprouted is optional)
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of pink salt
- Start by shredding the cabbage and rinsing it until its clean, strain until it’s dry. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and thinly slice the red onions. Set aside. Add all ingredients together until well combined.
EDGAR CASTREJON @edgarraw is a wellness, plant-based, chef, foodstylist, photographer, yogi, and traveler. https://www.edgarraweats.com/