- 1 tbsp Flora Red Beet Crystals
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup spinach or kale
- ¼ cup cashews, soaked for 2-3 hours
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup plant based milk or water
- Blend all ingredients on high until smooth about 2 minutes. Divide among two cups.
- To create this swirl, first spoon 4-6 pea-sized dots of yogurt on top of the smoothie. Take the sharp edge of a knife and run it through the dots, swirling them around.
- Next, take a few pinches of beet crystals and toss them randomly on your smoothie. Do the same thing with your knife to create deep red swirls.
Lindsay Young @eatyoungnutrition is a nutritionist and lover of food from around the world. She’s passionate about making healthy, home cooked food accessible and approachable for everyone. She hosts workshops in her home town, Kelowna, sees clients and works as a recipe developer and food photographer.