This is one of my absolute favorite overnight oat combos. Honestly, I am addicted to the color, the taste, and how happy and satisfied I feel after eating them.
Red Beet Crystals have become a staple in my home. Even if you don’t like beets, these are worth a try. They’re naturally sweet, less “earthy” than regular beets, and rich in vitamins, minerals, and plant-based compounds such as betalains and nitrates.
Beet ‘N’ Berry Overnight Cauliflower Oats can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond or nut-free milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 Tbsp plain homemade coconut yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbsp collagen peptides (omit for vegan)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Red Beet Crystals
- 1 tsp gelatinized maca powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp reishi, lion’s mane, or 6-mushroom blend powder (optional, used here)
- monk fruit sweetener or sweetener of choice, adjusted to taste
- optional toppings: coconut chips (matcha-flavored ones here), granola, grapes, fresh or frozen berries, bee pollen, or toppings of choice
- Add all the ingredients (excluding toppings) to a bowl or single-serving mason jar(s) and stir well to combine. Sweeten to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 6 hours.
- In the morning, stir and serve chilled or heat if desired. Add toppings and enjoy!
Dr. Tara’s passion is to inspire and empower others to experience the joy and richness of life. She embraces a holistic definition of health & wellness with a focus on lifestyle factors. For more info and delicious recipes, visit herwebsite and find her on Instagram@DrTaraSunshine.